Ch-ch-ch-changes
Nothing too exciting yet. I've embraced the shadowy part of the name and turned the site black.
Just so you know, a weekly podcast is in the future. Probably much later, though, as I've been lately moving like a snail in this here blogosphere. Like 2 months later at this rate.
More movie reviews in the future. I finally saw Rififi about a week ago, but was too lazy to post a review. If you're curious how I felt about Rififi it can be summed up in one word: badass. Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics to that song?
Just so you know, a weekly podcast is in the future. Probably much later, though, as I've been lately moving like a snail in this here blogosphere. Like 2 months later at this rate.
More movie reviews in the future. I finally saw Rififi about a week ago, but was too lazy to post a review. If you're curious how I felt about Rififi it can be summed up in one word: badass. Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics to that song?
2 Comments:
Hoooray for the color black! We like.
You'll never go back.
Post a Comment
<< Home