Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'd like to get a degree in alternative herstory

A friend of mine worked on this film. Thought I'd throw a link up for it.

The C.S.A.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fatman said...

Here's little Ol' me thinking it's going to be a film about guys in lab coats going: 'We've found new evidence from a strand of hair we found in the sink Grishom.' Confederated States of America huh? Sounds interesting. Then again it also sounds like it may be a 90-minute episode of Sliders.

10:35 PM  
Blogger DMW said...

That is a danger. And when my friend told me about this movie, I thought the same thing. The website gives me hope, though, that it will be funny.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you're talking about me.

It's funny and sad and all that stuff. It makes you feel dirty for laughing sometimes.

Plus, I worked on it. That makes it worth seeing, right?

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home