Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mel Brooks is right!

A quote from Mel Brooks: Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.

I slipped on some ice and fell down and nothing about this is funny. I fell right on the middle finger of my left hand which makes typing the letters "e," "d," and "c" a major pain in the middle finger of my left hand.

If this had happened to a fetus, I'd be screaming with laughter.

3 Comments:

Blogger M. Gants v4.0 said...

<Read with great sarcasm>

Dave you must be living in some kind of comedic tragedy-land indeed. Everybody knows that fetuses can't type...they don't have fingers, only those weird little fish man paddles...what are they going to type anyway, Help me, I am trapped inside someone's giant vagina...let me out!

<End sarcasm>

Hehehe. Don't go walking into any open sewers...

12:00 PM  
Blogger DMW said...

Sounds like someone's spending too much time looking at fetal porn. Pervert.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Tibetan Underworld said...

Now now, we should all be a little more tolerant of people's fetishes.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home