Saturday, April 01, 2006

about 4 hours to go

THIS POST IS BLOGGY.

The Cabinet of Curiosities happens in 4 hours or so. And, if rumors are correct, Benjamin Franklin will be there in about 4 hours or so. Otherwise, it will be me.

I am excited about this beyond belief. And yet...

Stage fright is really 1 part fear, 1 part super-excitement

I have no idea how many people will be there, no idea if we'll have a success on our night, or a screaming failure. What I do know is that ive never really been part of anything like this and we fucking made the papers. And that's a good thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ash Karreau said...

So? How did it go?

7:01 AM  
Blogger M. Gants v4.0 said...

Yeah, how was it? Are you still alive?

9:06 AM  
Blogger DMW said...

Both of you, thanks for asking.

It wound up being me dressed as Ben Franklin. I had hoped to have what actors refer to as a "character," but I quickly devolved into being ME.

My good buddy Matt Roche was with me playing Professor Wolfula, and was, as always, awesome.

The night itself was a good time, though very stressful and not-so-profitable. There were some good-god-no-foolin'-fantastic-acts at the show.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I coulda been there.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Tibetan Underworld said...

Sounds awesome man. Pity you couldnt have made a podcast, haha.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home