Truth vs. Fiction!
I'd meant to write 10 or so of these Rush Limbaugh pieces, but, after his arrest made the news after, what two days of my doing so, it felt like the joke was on me.
Still, I want to do one or two more in the coming weeks just to find some degree of closure within myself on the whole matter.
Additionally, I'm working on a reviewish piece about the DVD releases of the Showtime series Masters of Horror. This was meant to be done a few days ago, but the scope of the thing has creeped (shades of my days reviewing sequels to Robocop and the like). The ever creeping scope is in no small way inspired by a viewing of a documentary about American horror films entitled The American Nightmare.
In the meantime, look at the faggots dance!
(or on an Ipod if you like)
Still, I want to do one or two more in the coming weeks just to find some degree of closure within myself on the whole matter.
Additionally, I'm working on a reviewish piece about the DVD releases of the Showtime series Masters of Horror. This was meant to be done a few days ago, but the scope of the thing has creeped (shades of my days reviewing sequels to Robocop and the like). The ever creeping scope is in no small way inspired by a viewing of a documentary about American horror films entitled The American Nightmare.
In the meantime, look at the faggots dance!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home