No no, seriously
Lack of posts. The voices cry out and demand WHY? They are insistent. I am to explain my behaviors.
The truth of the matter is that I am quitting my job and moving to Portland, Oregon for no particular reason other than I need a shake-up and being poor may be just the thing to rouse me out of my well-fed lethargy.
Thus, the reviews will not be coming fast and furious as belongings are gathered and moved across the country. In fact, I doubt they will be coming at all.
Following September 1, though, I believe there will be time. And perhaps we will see the rebirth of One Movie a Day shortly thereafter, springing from the ashes with a new lease on life.
I love you all with a passion that defies the Earth's gravity. Oh, and if anyone can hook me up with work in Portland, speak up now for the love of God.
The truth of the matter is that I am quitting my job and moving to Portland, Oregon for no particular reason other than I need a shake-up and being poor may be just the thing to rouse me out of my well-fed lethargy.
Thus, the reviews will not be coming fast and furious as belongings are gathered and moved across the country. In fact, I doubt they will be coming at all.
Following September 1, though, I believe there will be time. And perhaps we will see the rebirth of One Movie a Day shortly thereafter, springing from the ashes with a new lease on life.
I love you all with a passion that defies the Earth's gravity. Oh, and if anyone can hook me up with work in Portland, speak up now for the love of God.
4 Comments:
Holy Crap - Portland! I have always heard good things about tha area - how'd you pick that place btw? Good luck to you!
He's following in my hallowed footsteps. (we move tomorrow)
And, Portland is awesome.
Oh, that's quite too bad, not hearing from you and all. I've come to enjoy your site. Anyway, I wish you well now that you're moving to Portland. It will be a good change for you :)
Wo ist Dave? Kommt zuruck Dave!
Post a Comment
<< Home